Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Blogwear in Honor of our Wine Tour this weekend!!!

I am very excited to be going on a private wine tour this weekend at Todd Taylor Winery!  Going to have some great company and a babysitter has come through so my hubby gets to actually join me in an adult afternoon!!!  WOOHOO!!! 
~~~~
With money being so scarce these days, I have resorted to extreme coupon hunting.  But as embarrassing as it can be to use a coupon for all 7 items at the Target checkout... I saved $23.00 off of a $50 shopping trip!!  I know what I need, I check the product website for Manufacturer Coupons, I google the product name +coupons and find some on other websites, and I have registered for free with several coupon collecting websites. I even found one that adds the coupon you choose straight to your supermarkets club card!  Hey, it's saving us much needed money these days!!!
~~~~
Max is starting speech therepy next week.  Our wonderful worker at Alta Regional set it up for him to receive therepy in our home once a week until he turns three.  Her name is Heather and she is through the Easter Seals organization.  She sounds very sweet on the phone.  Having the same person each week will help Max get comfortable enough with someone to not have to get through that stranger shyness each week, so he will be able to focus on learning instead. I am so excited for him to be on the road to talking!!  Oh, he and Kaitlynn will be attending full time preschool in August when school starts up!!  KJ cant start Kindergarten because her birthday is past the cut off.  That's ok with us, just more PreK prep for keeping her ahead of the game.  Both in school full time.... oh, they are getting so big! *sniffle sniffle*

No comments:

Post a Comment